Our team re-developed the Velocity 2.0 shoe, making it the ideal entry-level cricket boot for playing on grass. All the performance of the Velocity 2.0 but with rubber, indoor friendly, soles. The Powerband is still in place to offer lightweight support and fantastic stability throughout the shoe. The torsional midfoot system remains, giving flexibility in the front of the foot and support in the midsole. They deliver the high-grade PU upper giving fantastic ventilation thanks to its lightweight honeycomb design. The significant difference on the shoe is the new outsole – the GPlus LP. Ideal for indoor, artificial or grass, the low profile XTRA DURA + rubber outsole gives grip, control, and balance – and crucially – the ability to perform everywhere.
GN Velocity 2.0 Junior Rubber Cricket Shoes
- Promises match like performance for a training landscape.
- High-grade PU Upper, featuring a lightweight honeycomb PU with breathable ventilation in critical areas
- Powerband, a lightweight overlay support band for improved stability at the top of the boot
- GPlus LP Outsole, a low profile XTRA DURA + rubber outsole – ideal for all surfaces including nets and indoor
- Torsional Midfoot System provides bridged midfoot support and forefoot flexibility