The GN Velocity 2.0 Spike features a high-grade PU upper, incorporating a lightweight honeycomb PU designed to offer high-class ventilation, critical areas of your feet will remain cool, no matter how long you bat for. Our Powerband – as featured on the Cage designs – is a lightweight support band that overlays the shoe, improving stability but also assisting dynamic movement. Nine strategically placed spikes are placed on the blown rubber outsole, a shock absorbing rubber base that takes the impact out of running and bowling which can severely affect young cricketers. Support and stability are crucial aspects of any shoe, and they are delivered in the Velocity 2.0 courtesy of the Torsional Midfoot System – offering midfoot support and forefoot flexibility.
GN Velocity 2.0 Spike Cricket Shoes
- Ideal for junior and club players
- Lightweight, stable, protective, and stylish
- High-grade PU Upper, featuring a lightweight honeycomb PU with breathable ventilation in critical areas
- Powerband, a lightweight overlay support band for improved stability at the top of the boot
- Blown Rubber Outsole, featuring nine strategically placed spikes combined with shock absorbing rubber base
- Torsional Midfoot System provides bridged midfoot support and forefoot flexibility